Saturday, September 08, 2007

Hello

I'll be tending the crate (does Spot have the run of the house?) while the good dog is away on vacation. As you may have guessed, I am not a dog. That being said, I have a strong affinity for all of dogkind. I keep one of these in my own home:


His name is Rummy. He's a dirty son of a bitch and he will attack you unilaterally if you even think about looking at him sideways.

(Silent crickets.)

I also own one of these:


Her name is Condi. She doesn't know poop (although she does respond to Russian commands and she loves the piano.)

(More silent crickets.)

My own home is a relatively new blog called Suddenly South. I like to write about faith, atheism, bad politics, media, and Minnesota happenings. Here are a few of my favorite posts:

Joining the Faith Club

Romney Heckles Atheist

The Wrath of the Insured

I also like to post about Nick Punto and New Zealand's fourth most popular folk parody group



Hopefully, I won't screw things up too much over here at the Cucking Stool. I hope that I'll give you something to enjoy and think about. Until the next post...

PS: Bonus FOTC for the married folk in the audience:

No comments: